We do so by...
- Knowing Him more daily through personal Bible Study.
- Living a prayer walking lifestyle:
- Individually - in daily special times of prayer as well as praying as we go through our day.
- Corporately - by praying in small groups and engaging in prayer walking through and for our community.
- Connecting with God in personal and corporate worship. Evidence of this would result in an increase in our Sunday morning worship attendance.
- Living in obedience to His word and His daily directing.
- Giving generously by embracing sound financial stewardship.
- Reaching out to others to help them to KNOW and worship Christ.
Other Resources to help you Know God:
- Bible Gateway - Multiple versions of the scriptures and tools for studying it.
- My Study Bible- Great interface for studying scriptures and keeping personal notes.
- Bible - Multi-layered site of Bible study resources.
In order that you might
Know God and His
word better, we recommend:
||Read through the Bible in a year with us.
||Join us in 40 days of prayer up to Easter through this tremendous daily devotional prayer guide from Way Makers. We have free copies available at the church.